Mary Dorothea Malloy
F, b. 23 April 1889, d. 10 September 1974
- Joe's Direct Ancestors
Mary Dorothea Malloy was (an unknown value). She was born on 23 April 1889 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. She was the daughter of John Joseph Malloy and Katherine Gannon.
Mary D. Malloy Conley
Mary Dorothea Malloy was listed as the daughter of John Joseph Malloy on the 1900 census on 11 June 1900 at 1714 11th Avenue, Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania.1 As of 25 April 1909,her married name was Mary Dorothea Conley.
Mary Dorothea Malloy married Thomas Patrick Conley, son of John F. Conley and Alice Emelia Hickey, on 25 April 1909 at St. Aloysius Church, Cresson, Cambria County, Pennsylvania; Also known as the Summit Church
Marriage record book has a gap between 1908 and 1913. No record found.
Mary Dorothea Conley was listed as the daughter-in-law of John F. Conley on the 1910 census on 27 April 1910 at 1417 9th Street, Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania.2
Mary Dorothea Conley was listed as the wife of Thomas Patrick Conley on the 1920 census on 12 January 1920 at 622 Plum Street, Erie, Erie County, Pennsylvania.3
Mary Dorothea Conley was listed as the wife of Thomas Patrick Conley on the 1930 census on 2 April 1930 at 252 W. 16th Street, Erie, Erie County, Pennsylvania.4
Mary Dorothea Malloy died on 10 September 1974 at Greenbelt, Prince George's County, Maryland, at age 85. She was buried on 13 September 1974 at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Suitland, Prince George's County, Maryland.
Children of Mary Dorothea Malloy and Thomas Patrick Conley
- John Conley b. 1910, d. 1910
- Patrick John Conley+ b. 20 May 1911, d. 11 Apr 1989
- Mary Conley b. 1912, d. 1912
- Margorie A. Conley b. Jun 1915, d. 9 Jan 1928
- Alice Katherine Conley+ b. 1 Oct 1918, d. 19 Jan 1998
- Ruth Frances Conley+ b. 16 Jan 1924, d. 22 Aug 1985
- Ann Patricia Conley+ b. 25 Jan 1927, d. 26 Feb 1998
- Gerald James Conley+ b. 17 Aug 1929, d. 29 Jun 2010
- Catherine Louise Conley+ b. 12 Jul 1933, d. 30 Nov 1981
- [S291] 1900 U.S. census, Blair County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, City of Altoona, ward 5, ED 51, sheet 20B, ? (stamped), dwelling 385, family 391, John Malloy (looks like Malboy).
- [S292] 1910 U.S. census, Blair County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, City of Altoona, ward 1, ED 35, sheet 11B, ? (stamped), dwelling 199, family 210, John Conley.
- [S294] 1920 U.S. census, Erie County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, City of Erie, ward 4, ED 99, sheet 9A-9B, 266 (stamped), dwelling 172, family 205, Thomas P. Conley.
- [S288] 1930 U.S. census, Erie County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, City of Erie, ward 3, ED 46, sheet 1A, 116 (stamped), dwelling 9, family 9, Thomas Conley.