M, b. circa 1834, d. between 1900 and 1910
- Joe's Direct Ancestors
Joseph Malloy was born circa 1834 at Ireland. He was the son of (?) Malloy.
Joseph Malloy married Mary Brown on 13 July 1852. Joseph Malloy immigrated circa 1864. He lived between 1870 and 1880 at Mahanoy City, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.1
Joseph Malloy was listed on 19 July 1870 as the head of the family on the 1870 census in Mahanoy West Ward, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Also living with Joseph Malloy were Mary Malloy, Mary Malloy, Patrick M. Malloy, John Joseph Malloy, Peter Malloy, Joseph Malloy, Francis Malloy, Luke J. Malloy and Frances M. Malloy.2
Joseph Malloy was listed as the head of household on the 1880 census on 7 June 1880 at Pine Street, Mahanoy City, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Also living in the house was his wife, Mary Brown, his sons, Joseph Malloy, Patrick M. Malloy, John Joseph Malloy, Francis Malloy and Luke J. Malloy, his daughters, Frances M. Malloy.3
Joseph Malloy died between 1900 and 1910 at Mahanoy City, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.4,5
Children of Joseph Malloy and Mary Brown
- [S86] 1880 unknown record type, Washington, D.C.
- [S240] 1870 U.S. census, Schuylkil County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Mahanoy Borough, West Ward, page 25, 554 (stamped), dwelling 181, family 181, Joseph Meloy.
- [S297] 1880 U.S. census, Schuklkill County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Town of Mahanoy City, ward 1, ED 194, page 19, 401C (stamped), dwelling 157, family 158, John Molloy.
- [S88] Unknown record type, Washington, D.C.
- [S96] Unknown record type, Washington, D.C.
- [S87] Unknown record type, Washington, D.C.