F, b. circa 1830, d. after 1910
- Joe's Direct Ancestors
Mary Brown was born circa 1830 at Ireland.1
Mary Brown Malloy
Mary Brown married Joseph Malloy, son of (?) Malloy, on 13 July 1852. As of 13 July 1852,her married name was Mary Malloy. She immigrated on 18 September 1865; Arrived at the Port of New York City aboard the ship S.S. Hibernia fom Glasgow, Scotland.2
Mary Malloy was listed on 19 July 1870 as a household member living with Joseph Malloy on the 1870 census in Mahanoy West Ward, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.3
Mary Brown was listed as the wife of Joseph Malloy on the 1880 census on 7 June 1880 at Pine Street, Mahanoy City, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.4
Mary Brown died after 1910 at Mahanoy City, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.5
Children of Mary Brown and Joseph Malloy
- [S87] Unknown record type, Washington, D.C.
- [S144] Unknown document; unknown film.
- [S240] 1870 U.S. census, Schuylkil County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Mahanoy Borough, West Ward, page 25, 554 (stamped), dwelling 181, family 181, Joseph Meloy.
- [S297] 1880 U.S. census, Schuklkill County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Town of Mahanoy City, ward 1, ED 194, page 19, 401C (stamped), dwelling 157, family 158, John Molloy.
- [S96] Unknown record type, Washington, D.C.